Friday, September 25, 2026

VA - Devoted To You (2014)

 Pop, Rock, Rock'n'Roll | Mp3 320 kbps | 2 CD | 330 Mb

CD 1
 1. The Everly Brothers - Devoted To You (2:25)
 2. Emile Ford & The Checkmates - On A Slow Boat To China (2:32)
 3. Bobby Vee - More Than I Can Say (2:29)
 4. Gene Pitney - Every Breath I Take (2:45)
 5. Connie Francis - When The Boy In Your Arms (Is The Boy In Your Heart) (2:45)
 6. Eddie Cochran - Sweetie Pie (2:10)
 7. Johnny Burnette - My Special Angel (3:03)
 8. Johnny Mathis - The Twelth Of Never (2:28)
 9. Billy Fury - That's Love (1:48)
 10. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love (2:59)
 11. Craig Douglas - Only Sixteen (2:13)
 12. Matt Monro - Portrait Of My Love (2:45)
 13. Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me (3:37)
 14. Ricky Nelson - Never Be Anyone Else But You (2:15)
 15. Nat King Cole - When I Fall In Love (3:10)
 16. The Drifters - When My Little Girl Is Smiling (2:35)
 17. Brenda Lee - How Deep Is The Ocean (3:05)
 18. Marilyn Monroe - I Wanna Be Loved By You (2:59)
 19. Cliff Richard - Blue Moon (2:09)
 20. Johnny Tillotson - Send Me The Pillow You Dream On (2:53)
 21. Peggy Lee - Fever (3:19)
 22. Andy Williams - Moon River (2:45)
 23. Sam Cooke - You Send Me (2:43)
 24. The Shirelles - Dedicated To The One I Love (1:59)
 25. Vince Eager - Makin' Love (1:50)

CD 2
 1. The Crickets - Don't Ever Change (2:16)
 2. Clyde McPhatter - A Lover's Question (2:29)
 3. Cliff Richard - Unchained Melody (3:31)
 4. Sam Cooke - Sugar Dumpling (2:17)
 5. Sarah Vaughan - S'wonderful (2:32)
 6. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You (3:20)
 7. Marty Wilde - Bad Boy (2:26)
 8. Johnny Mathis - Misty (3:33)
 9. Eddie Cochran - Hallelujah I Love Her So (2:20)
 10. Elvis Presley - Loving You (2:14)
 11. Paul Evans - I'm In Love Again (1:56)
 12. Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You (3:07)
 13. Brenda Lee - Only You (2:56)
 14. Terry Dene - Stairway Of Love (1:59)
 15. Michael Holliday - Starry Eyed (2:22)
 16. Shirley Bassey - Kiss Me Honey Honey (2:27)
 17. Neil Sedaka - I Must Be Dreaming (2:13)
 18. Buddy Holly - Words Of Love (1:56)
 19. Billy Fury - I Love How You Love Me (2:11)
 20. Alma Cogan - Dreamboat (1:46)
 21. Hank Locklin - Please Help Me, I'm Falling (In Love With You) (2:23)
 22. Marion Ryan - Love Me Forever (2:54)
 23. Adam Faith & The John Barry Orchestra - Made You (1:44)
 24. Paul Anka - Love Me Warm And Tender (2:15)
 25. Roy Orbison - It's Too Late (2:08)

pass: polarbear

1 comment :

Followers