Saturday, September 12, 2026

VA - Atlantic Soul Legends (2012)


Soul | FLAC | 20 CD | 3,61 Gb

CD 1 Ray Charles - What'd I Say (1959)
 1. What'd I Say, Pts. 1 & 2 (5:07)
 2. Jumpin' in the Morning (2:43)
 3. You Be My Baby (2:31)
 4. Tell Me How Do You Feel (2:43)
 5. What Kind of Man Are You (2:51)
 6. Rockhouse, Pts. 1 & 2 (3:56)
 7. Roll with My Baby (2:37)
 8. Tell All the World About You (2:05)
 9. My Bonnie (2:49)
 10. That's Enough (2:45)

CD 2 Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions (1962)
 1. Green Onions (2:57)
 2. Rinky-Dink (2:41)
 3. I Got A Woman (3:35)
 4. Mo' Onions (2:57)
 5. Twist and Shout (2:13)
 6. Behave Yourself (3:55)
 7. Stranger on the Shore (2:22)
 8. Lonely Avenue (3:30)
 9. One Who Really Loves You (2:26)
 10. You Can't Sit Down (2:51)
 11. A Woman, A Lover, A Friend (2:33)
 12. Comin' Home Baby (3:12)

CD 3 Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song! (1962)
 1. Don't Play That Song (You Lied) (2:54)
 2. Ecstasy (2:22)
 3. On The Horizon (2:20)
 4. Show Me The Way (2:16)
 5. Here Comes the Night (2:21)
 6. First Taste of Love (2:19)
 7. Stand By Me (2:55)
 8. Yes (2:50)
 9. Young Boy Blues (2:20)
 10. The Hermit of Misty Mountain (2:21)
 11. I Promise Love (2:05)
 12. Brace Youself (2:02)

CD 4 Solomon Burke - If You Need Me (1963)
 1. If You Need Me (2:34)
 2. Words (2:28)
 3. Stupidity (1:56)
 4. Go on Back to Him (2:55)
 5. I Said I Was Sorry (2:27)
 6. It's All Right (2:30)
 7. Home in Your Heart (2:06)
 8. I Really Don't Want to Know (3:33)
 9. You Can Make It If You Try (2:27)
 10. Send Me Some Loving (2:23)
 11. This Little Ring (2:35)
 12. Tonight My Heart She Is Crying (2:18)

CD 5 Rufus Thomas - Walking the Dog (1964)
 1. The Dog (2:37)
 2. Mashed Potatoes (2:21)
 3. Ooh-Poo-Pah-Doo (2:36)
 4. You Said (2:32)
 5. Boom Boom (2:49)
 6. It's Aw'rite (3:12)
 7. Walking the Dog (2:35)
 8. Ya Ya (2:16)
 9. Land of 1,000 Dances (2:39)
 10. Can Your Monkey Do the Dog (1:57)
 11. Cause I Love You (2:48)
 12. I Want to Be Loved (2:31)

CD 6 The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk (1964)
 1. Under the Boardwalk (2:42)
 2. One Way Love (2:32)
 3. On Broadway (3:01)
 4. Didn't It (1:54)
 5. I Feel Good All Over (2:07)
 6. Vaya Con Dios (3:18)
 7. Up On the Roof (2:37)
 8. Rat Race (2:12)
 9. In the Land of Make Believe (2:31)
 10. If You Don't Come Back (2:37)
 11. Let the Music Play (2:37)
 12. I'll Take You Home (2:37)

CD 7 Don Covay - Mercy! (1964)
 1. Mercy, Mercy (2:26)
 2. I'll Be Satisfied (3:17)
 3. Come on In (2:19)
 4. Can't Stay Away (2:51)
 5. Can't Fight It Baby (2:51)
 6. You're Good for Me (3:30)
 7. Take This Hurt off Me (2:31)
 8. Daddy Loves Baby (2:22)
 9. Come See About Me (3:24)
 10. You Must Believe Me (2:37)
 11. Please Don't Let Me Know (2:26)
 12. Just Because (3:23)

CD 8 Otis Redding - Otis Blue (1965)
 1. Ole Man Trouble (2:36)
 2. Respect (2:07)
 3. Change Gonna Come (4:14)
 4. Down In The Valley (2:59)
 5. I've Been Loving You Too Long (3:01)
 6. Shake (2:38)
 7. My Girl (2:55)
 8. Wonderful World (3:29)
 9. Rock Me Baby (3:35)
 10. Satisfaction (2:51)
 11. You Don't Miss Your Water (3:04)

CD 9 Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour (1965)
 1. In the Midnight Hour (2:32)
 2. Teardrops Will Fall (2:32)
 3. Take a Little Love (2:21)
 4. For Better or Worse (2:44)
 5. I Found a Love (2:59)
 6. That's a Man's Way (2:22)
 7. I'm Gonna Cry (2:19)
 8. Don't Fight It (2:34)
 9. Take This Love I've Got (2:13)
 10. Come Home Baby (2:35)
 11. I'm Not Tired (2:44)
 12. Let's Kiss and Make Up (2:31)

CD 10 Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman (1966)
 1. When a Man Loves a Woman (2:54)
 2. My Adorable One (2:45)
 3. Put a Little Lovin'on Me (2:42)
 4. Love Me All the Way (2:35)
 5. When She Touches Me (Nothing Else...) (2:33)
 6. You're Pouring Water on a Drowning Man (2:25)
 7. Thief in the Night (2:25)
 8. You Fooled Me (2:29)
 9. Love Makes the World Go Round (2:40)
 10. Success (3:01)
 11. Love Me Like You Mean It (2:31)

CD 11 Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Comin' (1966)
 1. Hold On, I'm Comin' (2:31)
 2. If You Got The Loving (2:30)
 3. I Take What I Want (2:30)
 4. Ease Me (2:22)
 5. I Got Everything I Need (2:55)
 6. Don't Make It So Hard On Me (2:47)
 7. It's A Wonder (2:50)
 8. Don't Help Me Out (3:05)
 9. Just Me (2:37)
 10. You Got It Made (2:31)
 11. You Don't Know Like I Know (2:38)
 12. Blame Me (Don't Blame My Heart) (2:19)

CD 12 Bar-Kays - Soul Finger (1967)
 1. Soul Finger (2:23)
 2. Knucklehead (2:22)
 3. With a Child's Heart (3:00)
 4. Bar-Kays Boogaloo (2:18)
 5. Theme From Hell's Angels (2:49)
 6. You Can't Sit Down (3:09)
 7. House Shoes (2:49)
 8. Pearl High (2:38)
 9. I Want Someone (3:12)
 10. Hole in the Wall (2:35)
 11. Don't Do That (2:52)

CD 13 Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood (1967)
 1. Knock on Wood (3:09)
 2. Something You Got (3:04)
 3. But It's Alright (2:52)
 4. I Stand Accused (3:22)
 5. If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody (2:45)
 6. I Don't Want to Cry (2:50)
 7. Raise Your Hand (2:23)
 8. Got to Make a Comeback (2:39)
 9. 634-5789 (Soulsville, U.S.A.) (3:02)
 10. I've Just Been Feeling Bad (2:41)
 11. High-Heel Sneakers (2:42)
 12. Warm and Tender Love (3:31)

CD 14 Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music (1967)
 1. Sweet Soul Music (2:22)
 2. Take Me (Just As I Am) (2:59)
 3. Who's Foolin' Who (2:34)
 4. There's A Place For Us (2:47)
 5. I Can't Stop (No, No, No) (2:29)
 6. Wholesale Love (2:20)
 7. I'm A Lonely Stranger (2:46)
 8. I'm Gonna Forget About You (2:13)
 9. Let Nothing Separate Us (3:05)
 10. Where You Lead Me (2:28)

CD 15 William Bell - The Soul Of A Bell (1967)
 1. Everybody Loves A Winner (2:52)
 2. You Don't Miss Your Water (2:44)
 3. Do Right Woman - Do Right Man (3:13)
 4. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) (3:28)
 5. Nothing Takes The Place Of You (3:30)
 6. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (3:41)
 7. Eloise (Hang On In There) (2:47)
 8. Any Other Way (2:48)
 9. It's Happening All Over (2:35)
 10. Never Like This Before (2:49)
 11. You're Such A Sweet Thang (2:24)

CD 16 Aretha Franklin - Lady Soul (1968)
 1. Chain of Fools (2:47)
 2. Money Won't Change You (2:09)
 3. People Get Ready (3:44)
 4. Niki Hoeky (2:31)
 5. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman (2:45)
 6. Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby) (2:25)
 7. Good to Me As I Am to You (3:58)
 8. Come Back Baby (2:27)
 9. Groovin' (2:57)
 10. Ain't No Way (4:17)

CD 17 Donny Hathaway - Everything Is Everything (1970)
 1. Voices Inside (Everything Is Everything) (3:29)
 2. Je Vous Aime (I Love You) (3:32)
 3. I Believe To My Soul (3:52)
 4. Misty (3:39)
 5. Sugar Lee (4:04)
 6. Tryin' Times (3:16)
 7. Thank You Master (For My Soul) (5:51)
 8. The Ghetto (6:54)
 9. To Be Young, Gifted And Black (6:44)

CD 18 Clarence Wheeler and The Enforcers - Doin' What We Wanna (1970)
 1. Hey Jude (7:59)
 2. Sham Time (4:41)
 3. Theme from Electric Surfboard (7:31)
 4. Right On (4:41)
 5. Dreams Bossa Nova (6:26)
 6. Doin' What I Wanna (4:07)
 7. C.W. (4:53)

CD 19 Howard Tate - Howard Tate (1972)
 1. She's A Burglar (2:45)
 2. 8 Days on the Road (2:40)
 3. You Don't Know Anything About Love (3:26)
 4. When I Was a Young Man (2:23)
 5. Girl Of The North Country (3:44)
 6. Where Did My Baby Go (2:31)
 7. Keep Cool (Don't Be A Fool) (2:36)
 8. Jemima Surrender (2:33)
 9. Strugglin' (2:38)
 10. It's Heavy (3:18)
 11. It's Your Move (3:42)
 12. The Bitter End (2:48)

CD 20 Sam Dees - The Show Must Go On (1975)
 1. Child of the Streets (6:17)
 2. The Show Must Go On (3:27)
 3. Come Back Strong (3:04)
 4. Just Out of Reach (3:41)
 5. Claim Jumpin' (2:52)
 6. Troubled Child (3:43)
 7. What's It Gonna Be (4:45)
 8. Worn-out Broken Heart (3:20)
 9. Good Guys (3:16)
 10. So Tied Up (3:49)

pass: polarbear

No comments:

Post a Comment