Jazz, Easy Listening | Mp3 320 kbps | 340 Mb
CD 1
1. Time Was (3:01)
2. It All Comes Back To Me Now (2:49)
3. For Heaven's Sake (2:53)
4. Would You Like To Take A Walk (2:25)
5. I Hear A Rhapsody (3:05)
6. Taking A Change On Love (2:50)
7. I'll Close My Eyes (3:10)
8. The Night I Young And You're So Beautiful (2:59)
9. Sleepy Head (2:43)
10. Beau Night In Hotchkiss Corners (3:23)
11. It's The Talk Of The Town (3:13)
12. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (2:52)
13. Chasing Shadows (3:14)
14. Central Park (2:42)
15. Irresistable You (3:34)
16. Where In The World (2:10)
17. Blue Orchids (2:57)
18. Night Wind (2:40)
19. The Fable Of The Rose (3:03)
20. Haunting Me (2:23)
21. Constantly (3:17)
22. Lavely Lady Waltz (2:38)
23. You Keepcoming Back Like A Song (2:40)
24. I've Got A Pocket Full Of Dreams (2:27)
CD 2
1. Across The Alley From The Alamo (3:26)
2. Darn The Dream (1:55)
3. I Got The Sun In The Morning (1:53)
4. I Wonder Whe My Baby's Coming Home (2:12)
5. Isn't It Romantic? (2:28)
6. What's The Trouble? (5:19)
7. I've Hitched My Wagon To A Star (2:43)
8. So Beats My Heart For You (2:27)
9. Jumpin' Jackie (2:03)
10. Moonlight Becomes You (2:19)
11. I'd Love To Take Orders From You (1:56)
12. Coffee Time (2:36)
13. Standing On The Corner (3:40)
14. Surprise (2:54)
15. Long Before I Knew You (4:06)
16. Push The Button (3:20)
17. It's The Second Time You Meet The Matters (3:30)
18. All Of You (2:04)
19. Jusrt My Luck (3:45)
20. Wish (2:30)
21. Till There Was You (2:38)
22. Say Darling (2:20)
23. I Feel Pretty (2:40)
24. Jubilation T. Cornpone (1:58)

No comments :
Post a Comment