Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Beatles - European Tour ~ 1965 Volume 3


DISC ONE:
01. June 20: London Airport, Heathrow - Departure - Newsreel 2 sources
02. June 20: Aeroport de Paris, France - Arrival - Movietone Newsreel
Hôtel George V, Paris - Newsreel 2 sources
03. June 20: Palais des Sports, Paris, France Introduction
04. Twist and Shout
05. She's a Woman
06. I'm A Loser
07. Can't Buy Me Love
08. Baby's in Black
09. I Wanna Be Your Man
10. A Hard Day's Night
11. Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
12. Rock and Roll Music
13. I Feel Fine
14. Ticket to Ride
15. Long Tall Sally
16. June 20: Palais des Sports,Paris, France -TV Show Intro "Les Beatles" Aired on October 31st
17. June 20: Two Anthology Mixes - I'm a Loser
18. Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
19. June 21: Aéroport de Lyon-Bron, Chassieu + Hôtel Royal, Lyon/
June 22: Palais d'Hiver, Lyon - concert clips - Ina.fr News aired July 10
20. June 21-22: Hôtel Royal/ Palais d'Hiver, Lyon - Alternate Source
21. June 23: Centrale, Milan, Italy - Arrival - TG2 News
June 24: Off to the concert at the Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan- TG2 News
22. June 24: Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan - Color Home Movies - 2 camera teams
Introduction/Twist and Shout/ She's a Woman/ Ticket to Ride
23. June 24: Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan - Color Home Movies - alternate source
Introduction/Twist and Shout/ She's a Woman
24. June 24: Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan - Color Home Movies #2
Introduction/ Twist and Shout/ Can't Buy Me Love/
I Wanna Be Your Man/Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
25. June 24: Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan - Color Home Movies #2 - alternate source
Introduction/ Can't Buy Me Love/ I Wanna Be Your Man
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
26. June 25: Palazo dello Sport, Genoa - Color Home Movies #1
Can't Buy Me Love
27. June 25: Palazo dello Sport, Genoa - Color Home Movies #2
Baby's in Black/ A Hard Day's Night/ Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby

DISC TWO:
01. June 27: Teatro Adriano, Rome, Italy - 3 Different Italian 8mm sources
Introduction/ Twist and Shout/ She's a Woman/ I'm a Loser/
Can't Buy Me Love/ Baby's in Black/ A Hard Day's Night/
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby/ I Feel fine/ Ticket to Ride/ Long Tall Sally
02. June 27: Teatro Adriano, Rome, Italy - Different Performance
Twist and Shout/ She's a Woman/ I'm a Loser/ Baby's in Black/
I Wanna Be Your Man
03. June 27: Teatro Adriano, Rome, Italy - TG2 Source
Twist and Shout/ She's a Woman
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby/ I Wanna Be Your Man
04. June 30: Palais des expositions, Nice, France - photos
05. July 1: Aeropuerto de Madrid, Barajas, Spain - Airport Arrival - News Reports #1-2
06. July 1: Aeropuerto de Madrid, Barajas/ Hotel Fenix, Madrid, Spain - News Reports #3-5
Interviews, The Press and wine tasting!
07. July 2: Hotel Fenix, Madrid, Spain - News Report - News Reports #1-4
08. July 2: Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, Madrid, Spain - Concert
Taken from 3 Newsreels - Before The Concert/ Crowds and The Pekenikes
09. The Songs: Twist and Shout, she's a Woman, I'm a Loser, Can't Buy Me Love,
Baby's in Black, I Wanna Be Your Man, A Hard Day's Night, I Feel Fine,
Ticket to Ride, Long Tall Sally
10. July 3: El Prat, Barcelona, Spain - Airport Arrival - 3 Newsreels
11. July 3: Plaza Toros Monumental, Barcelona, Spain - Concert
Introduction, Twist and Shout, She's a Woman, I'm A Loser
Can't Buy Me Love, Baby's in Black, I Wanna Be Your Man
Ticket to Ride, Long Tall Sally
12. July: No-Do Noticiario Espanol Newsreel of July 1-2 Madrid Visit
13. July: Beatles in Spain - Newsreel on Madrid and Barcelona
14. July 4: London Airport, Heathrow - ITV News - Return from European Tour
raw Footage and televised versions

@DVD1

http://kyc.pm/srGVVQqo1/V3-65-1.part1.rar
http://kyc.pm/9wqgb78o1/V3-65-1.part2.rar

https://filejoker.net/qgkbl320kok6/V3-65-1.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/5kqaz5m89cfm/V3-65-1.part2.rar

@DVD2

http://kyc.pm/ZEStdyTo1/V3-65-2.part1.rar
http://kyc.pm/3QPEZ9mo1/V3-65-2.part2.rar

https://filejoker.net/f18wnc4ogu1n/V3-65-2.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/62s5ru731865/V3-65-2.part2.rar

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers