Monday, December 27, 2021

The Beatles - Jamming With Heather (1998)


Pop, Rock | FLAC | 174 Mb

1. Two of Us (3:32)
2. I've Told You Before, Get Out Of My Door (8:15)
3. I've Got A Feeling (4:04)
4. Don't Let Me Down (4:08)
5. All Things Must Pass (3:33)
6. Bathroom Window (with false start) (4:01)
7. Take This Hammer/Long Lost John/Daddy Where You Been So Long/Run For Your Life (8:47)
8. I've Got A Feeling/Hear Me Lord/Carry That Weight/Long Instrumental/Louie Louie/My Imaginational (15:50)


pass: polarbear


2 comments :

  1. Sweet! Thanks for the reup. I thought about releases like this after being so disappointed in the meager and chopped up session tapes on the recent Let It Be box. They barely let the band get through a single song. Here you get a better chance to hear ideas develop.

    ReplyDelete

Followers