Friday, October 2, 2026

Hank Snow - Milestones Of A Country Legend (2019)


 Folk, Country | Mp3 320 kbps | 10 CD | 1,22 Gb

CD 1
 1. You Broke the Chain That Held Our Hearts (2:38)
 2. No Golden Tomorrow Ahead (3:18)
 3. Wasted Love (3:18)
 4. My Two Timin' Woman (2:39)
 5. Somewhere Along Life's Highway (3:06)
 6. Within This Broken Heart of Mine (2:45)
 7. Zeb Turney's Gal (2:43)
 8. Golden River (2:32)
 9. Moanin' (2:23)
 10. I Knew That We'd Meet Again (2:29)
 11. (I Wish Upon) My Little Golden Horseshoe (2:11)
 12. Yodelling Cowboy (3:05)
 13. Confused With the Blues (2:55)
 14. On That Old Hawaiian Shore With You (3:11)

CD 2
 1. Just Keep a-Movin' (2:08)
 2. The Bill Is Falling Due (2:32)
 3. Can't Have You Blues (2:15)
 4. A Scale to Measure Love (2:40)
 5. The Owl and I (2:55)
 6. I Can't Control My Heart (2:30)
 7. Cuba Rhumba (2:04)
 8. Blossoms in the Springtime (2:51)
 9. Caribbean (2:29)
 10. Blue Sea Blues (2:13)
 11. Chattin' with a Chick in Chattanooga (2:22)
 12. Love's a Game of Let's Pretend (2:42)
 13. 12th Street Rag (2:28)
 14. Rainbow Boogie (2:12)
 15. Vaya con Dios (2:35)
 16. Madison Madness (2:20)
 17. Wabash Blues (2:26)
 18. In an Old Dutch Garden (By an Old Dutch Mill) (2:04)
 19. Hilo March (2:18)
 20. Sweet Marie (2:07)

CD 3
 1. Old Doc Brown (Just a Closer Walk with Thee) (4:35)
 2. How to Play the Guitar (2:56)
 3. That Pioneer Mother of Mine (3:10)
 4. Little Britches (2:40)
 5. The Blind Boy (4:33)
 6. First Nighters (2:51)
 7. What Is a Father? (6:10)
 8. Trouble, Trouble, Trouble (2:09)
 9. The Horse's Prayer (2:51)
 10. What Do I Know Today (2:20)
 11. Lazy River (3:24)
 12. I'm Movin' On (2:46)
 13. Down the Trail of Achin' Hearts (2:10)
 14. The Rhumba Boogie (2:46)
 15. Bluebird Island (2:40)
 16. I Don't Hurt Anymore (2:55)
 17. (Now and Then There's) a Fool Such as I (2:28)
 18. The Golden Rocket (2:43)
 19. Unwanted Sign Upon Your Heart (2:18)
 20. Music Makin' Mama from Memphis (2:24)
 21. Marriage Vow (2:36)
 22. The Gal Who Invented Kissin' (2:57)
 23. With This Ring I Thee Wed (2:46)

CD 4
 1. Wedding Bells (3:54)
 2. Loose Talk (2:07)
 3. I Almost Lost My Mind (3:07)
 4. Sing Me a Song of the Islands (3:10)
 5. Memories Are Made of This (2:49)
 6. These Tears Are Not for You (2:23)
 7. Singing the Blues (2:45)
 8. My Life with You (2:53)
 9. Poison Love (2:07)
 10. Among My Souvenirs (2:38)
 11. Born to Lose (2:33)
 12. It's Been so Long, Darling (2:50)
 13. For Now and Always (2:04)
 14. That Crazy Mambo Thing (2:04)
 15. The Next Voice You Hear (2:35)
 16. Yellow Roses (2:44)
 17. Would You Mind (2:12)
 18. Crying, Waiting, Hoping (2:27)

CD 5
 1. Honeymoon on a Rocketship (2:41)
 2. The Engineer's Child (3:01)
 3. Ben Dewberry's Final Run (2:42)
 4. Born to Be Happy (2:37)
 5. The Gold Rush Is Over (2:15)
 6. I Cried but My Tears Were Too Late (3:04)
 7. Mississippi River Blues (2:09)
 8. I Went to Your Wedding (2:41)
 9. The Night I Stole Old Sammy Morgan's Gin (3:05)
 10. Just a Faded Petal from a Beautiful Bouquet (2:55)
 11. Somewhere Along Life's Highway (3:06)
 12. I'm Gonna Bid My Blues Goodbye (2:48)
 13. Gloryland March (2:07)
 14. Invisible Hands (2:48)
 15. He'll Understand and Say Well Done (2:59)
 16. My Religion's Not Old Fashioned (but It's Real Genuine) (2:19)
 17. My Mother (2:58)
 18. I'm Glad I'm on the Inside Looking Out (2:59)
 19. The Alphabet Song (2:03)
 20. I'm in Love with Jesus (2:46)
 21. These Things Shall Pass (2:22)
 22. Pray (2:10)
 23. Little Children (3:03)
 24. I'm Movin' on to Glory (2:30)

CD 6
 1. The Letter Edged in Black (3:21)
 2. Old Shep (3:38)
 3. The Prisoner's Prayer (3:44)
 4. The Drunkard's Child (4:01)
 5. Don't Make Me Go to Bed and I'll Be Good (3:29)
 6. The Convict and the Rose (2:57)
 7. Put My Little Shoes Away (3:01)
 8. Little Buddy (3:15)
 9. There's a Little Box of Pine in the 7:29 (2:55)
 10. Nobody's Child (3:09)
 11. I'm Just Here to Get My Baby Out of Jail (2:14)
 12. Moonlight and Skies (2:38)
 13. You and My Old Guitar (2:19)
 14. Down the Old Road to Home (2:26)
 15. I'm Sorry We Met (2:27)
 16. Tuck Away My Lonesome Blues (1:47)
 17. Blue Yodel No. 10 (Ground Hog Rootin' in My Back Yard) (2:32)
 18. One Rose (That's Left in My Heart) (2:15)
 19. Roll Along, Kentucky Moon (2:45)
 20. Any Old Time (2:33)
 21. Gambling Polka Dot Blues (2:18)
 22. Never No Mo' Blues (2:21)
 23. Travellin' Blues (1:57)

CD 7
 1. I'm Movin' On (2:46)
 2. Tangled Mind (2:35)
 3. Panamama (2:52)
 4. My Blue-Eyed Jane (2:37)
 5. Unter dem Doppeladler (Under the Double Eagle), Op. 159 [arr. For guitar] (2:06)
 6. Paving the Highway with Tears (2:40)
 7. The Southern Cannonball (2:09)
 8. Let Me Go, Lover! (2:24)
 9. When Mexican Joe Met Jole Blon (2:18)
 10. Trouble, Trouble, Trouble (2:07)
 11. There Wasn't an Organ at Our Wedding (2:31)
 12. The Boogie Woogie Flying Cloud (2:40)
 13. I'm Glad I Got to See You Once Again (2:22)
 14. Mainliner (the Hawk with Silver Wings) (2:06)
 15. Silver Bell (2:14)
 16. The Old Spinning Wheel (2:25)
 17. What Do I Know Today (2:18)
 18. Hula Rock (2:01)

CD 8
 1. I Love You Because (2:50)
 2. I Care No More (2:45)
 3. Legend in My Time (2:18)
 4. That Heart Belongs to Me (Don't Do It Darlin') (3:14)
 5. Fräulein (2:40)
 6. Bury Me Deep (3:14)
 7. Send Me the Pillow You Dream On (2:36)
 8. A Petal from a Faded Rose (3:11)
 9. Return to Me (2:44)
 10. I'll Go On Alone (3:06)
 11. Mansion on the Hill (2:29)
 12. Address Unknown (3:17)
 13. Two Won't Care (2:39)
 14. La Paloma (2:15)
 15. New Spanish Two Step (2:06)
 16. Reminiscin' (2:13)
 17. La Cucaracha (2:00)
 18. In an 18th Century Drawing Room (2:27)

CD 9
 1. Wreck of the Old '97 (2:03)
 2. Unfaithful (2:37)
 3. Spanish Fireball (2:17)
 4. Lazybones (3:21)
 5. I Wonder Where You Are Tonight (2:23)
 6. Hobo Bill's Last Ride (2:32)
 7. Lady's Man (2:17)
 8. Married by the Bible (Divorced by the Law) (2:36)
 9. Fantaisie and Variations on the Carnival of Venice (Arr. For guitar) (2:03)
 10. Old Doc Brown (Just a Closer Walk with Thee) (4:36)
 11. Blue Yodel No. 10 (Ground Hog Rootin' in My Back Yard) (3:04)
 12. The Drunkard's Son (3:01)
 13. Stolen Moments (2:46)
 14. These Hands (2:49)
 15. Conscience I'm Guilty (2:26)
 16. My Arms Are a House (2:32)
 17. Calypso Sweetheart (2:19)
 18. Marriage and Divorce (2:30)

CD 10
 1. Promised to John (2:14)
 2. I Never Will Marry (2:29)
 3. My Adobe Hacienda (2:50)
 4. Mockin' Bird Hill (1:56)
 5. No Letter Today (2:26)
 6. I Dreamed of an Old Love Affair (2:44)
 7. For Sale (2:25)
 8. Rose of Old Monterey (2:50)
 9. If It's Wrong to Love You (2:05)
 10. When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again (2:35)
 11. Let's Pretend (2:26)
 12. A Pair of Broken Hearts (2:45)
 13. The New Blue Velvet Band (3:00)
 14. A Woman Captured Me (1:53)
 15. Big Wheels (2:12)
 16. I Wish I Was the Moon (2:07)
 17. The Party of the Second Part (2:33)
 18. The Last Ride (2:33)
 19. Millers Cave (2:36)
 20. Casey Jones Was His Name (2:10)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers