Friday, October 2, 2026

VA - DIY: Mass. Ave. ~ The Boston Scene (1975-83) (1993)


 Rock, Punk, New Wave | FLAC | 426 Mb

 1. Willie Alexander - Mass. Ave. (2:44)
 2. Real Kids - Do the Boob (2:19)
 3. Nervous Eaters - Loretta (2:16)
 4. Unnatural Axe - They Saved Hitler's Brain (2:49)
 5. La Peste - Better Off Dead (3:10)
 6. The Cars - You're All I've Got Tonight (Demo) (4:13)
 7. The Neighborhoods - No Place Like Home (2:18)
 8. Human Sexual Response - Jackie Onassis (3:52)
 9. The Maps - I'm Talking to You (3:04)
 10. Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach for My Revolver (3:57)
 11. Classic Ruins - One Plus One Is Less Than Two (3:29)
 12. The Lyres - I Want to Help You Ann (2:31)
 13. Neats - Six (2:47)
 14. Thrills - Hey (Not Another Face in the Crowd) (2:45)
 15. Robin Lane and the Chartbusters - When Things Go Wrong (3:18)
 16. The Atlantics - Lonelyhearts (4:23)
 17. Dangerous Birds - Alpha Romeo (2:57)
 18. Del Fuegos - I Always Call Her Back (3:27)
 19. The Outlets - Knock Me Down (2:47)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers