Sunday, July 26, 2026

Big Joe Turner - Shout, Rattle And Roll (2005)


 Blues | FLAC | 4 CD | 623 Mb

CD 1
 1. It's All Right My Baby (2:34)
 2. Goin' Away Blue (2:43)
 3. Roll 'em Pete (2:56)
 4. Cherry Red (3:01)
 5. Lovin' Mama Blues (3:21)
 6. Cafe Society Rag (3:05)
 7. How Long How Long Blues (3:22)
 8. Shake It And Break It (3:04)
 9. Low Down Dirty Shame (2:51)
 10. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (3:17)
 11. Joe Turner Blues (2:50)
 12. Piney Brown Blues (2:57)
 13. Lucille (2:32)
 14. Rock Me Mama (2:57)
 15. Rocks In My Bed (3:13)
 16. Goin' To Chicago (Blues) (2:59)
 17. Sun Risin' Blues (2:49)
 18. Blues In The Night (2:29)
 19. Cry Baby Blues (2:54)
 20. I Got A Gal (For Every Day Of The Week) (3:10)
 21. Little Bittie Gal's Blues (3:21)
 22. Rebecca (2:43)
 23. It's The Same Old Story (3:10)
 24. S.K. Blues Pt 1 (2:55)
 25. S.K. Blues Pt 2 (2:51)

CD 2
 1. Johnson & Turner Blues (2:56)
 2. Watch That Jive (2:52)
 3. S.K. Blues (2:37)
 4. My Gal's A Jockey (3:06)
 5. I Got Love For Sale (2:31)
 6. Sunday Morning Blues (2:49)
 7. Mad Blues (2:23)
 8. It's A Low Down Dirty Shame (Playboy Blues) (2:35)
 9. I'm Still In The Dark (3:01)
 10. Sally Zu-Zazz (2:50)
 11. Rock Of Gibraltar Blues (2:35)
 12. That's When It Really Hurts (2:46)
 13. I'm In Sharp When I Hit The Coast (2:52)
 14. (New) Wee Baby Blues (2:59)
 15. Around The Clock Pt 1 (1:52)
 16. Around The Clock Pt 2 (1:45)
 17. Battle Of The Blues Pt 1 (2:53)
 18. Battle Of The Blues Pt 2 (2:50)
 19. Morning Glory (2:28)
 20. Low Down Dog (2:34)
 21. Empty Pocket Blues (2:41)
 22. Back Breaking Blues (3:04)
 23. Nobody In Mind (3:12)
 24. Rocks In My Bed (2:36)
 25. Whistle Stop Blues (2:46)

CD 3
 1. Hollywood Bed (2:40)
 2. Howlin' Winds (2:25)
 3. Radar Blues (2:45)
 4. Wine-O-Baby Boogie (2:34)
 5. Christmas Date Boogie (2:37)
 6. Tell Me Pretty Baby (How D'ya Want Your Rollin' Done) (2:48)
 7. Old Piney Brown Is Gone (2:39)
 8. My Heart Belongs To You (2:39)
 9. I Don't Dig It (1) (2:16)
 10. Rainy Weather Blues (2:32)
 11. Boogie Woogie Baby (2:46)
 12. I Love Ya I Love Ya I Love Ya (2:37)
 13. Born To Gamble (2:56)
 14. I Don't Dig It (2) (2:40)
 15. Ooo-Ouch Stop (2:35)
 16. Wish I Had A Dollar (2:46)
 17. Fuzzy Wuzzy Honey (2:36)
 18. Adam Bit The Apple (2:50)
 19. Still In The Dark (2:49)
 20. Just A Travelin' Man (2:20)
 21. Life Is Just A Card Game (3:06)
 22. Feeling Happy (2:15)
 23. After A While (2:56)
 24. When The Rooster Crows (3:03)
 25. Dawn Is Breaking Through (3:19)

CD 4
 1. Jumpin' At The Jubilee (2:51)
 2. Story To Tell (2:32)
 3. Jumpin' Tonight (Midnight Rockin') (2:23)
 4. Lucille (2:32)
 5. Love My Baby (Little Bitty Baby) (2:23)
 6. After My Laughter Came Tears (3:13)
 7. Chains Of Love (3:23)
 8. The Chill Is On (2:47)
 9. Bump Miss Suzie (2:23)
 10. I'll Never Stop Loving You (3:19)
 11. Sweet Sixteen (2:56)
 12. Don't You Cry (2:30)
 13. Poor Lover's Blues (2:41)
 14. Baby I Still Want You (2:48)
 15. Still In Love (With You) (3:02)
 16. Honey Hush (2:40)
 17. Crawdad Hole (2:37)
 18. Oke-She-Moke-She-Pop (2:47)
 19. Tv Mama (2:51)
 20. You Know I Love You (3:09)
 21. Married Woman (2:49)
 22. Midnight Cannonball (2:30)
 23. Shake Rattle And Roll (3:00)
 24. Well All Right (2:29)
 25. In The Evening (When The Sun Goes Down) (5:02)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers