Friday, July 31, 2026

VA - Jazz Ballads ~ Benny Carter (2004)


 Jazz | FLAC | 2 CD | 460 Mb

CD 1
 1. Isn't It Romantic (3:42)
 2. Moonglow (2:51)
 3. Under a Blanket of Blue (6:15)
 4. Cocktails For Two (3:04)
 5. Starway To The Stars (3:09)
 6. I Can't Get Started (2:55)
 7. Laura (7:40)
 8. Can't We Be Friends (2:40)
 9. I Got It Bad (2:55)
 10. Imagination (3:31)
 11. Prisioner Of Love (3:46)
 12. Makin' Whoopee (6:13)
 13. Some Other Spring (3:46)
 14. I'm Sorry (3:05)
 15. These Things You Left Me (3:39)
 16. Hands Across The Table (3:40)

CD 2
 1. Deep Purple (3:11)
 2. I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do (3:08)
 3. Give Me Something To Remember You By (2:48)
 4. (I'm Left With The) Blues In My Heart (5:57)
 5. Prelude To a Kiss (3:06)
 6. Angel Eyes (3:28)
 7. I've Got The Wold On A String (3:19)
 8. I Get a Kick Out Of You (2:51)
 9. 'Round Midnight (3:17)
 10. Laura (4:04)
 11. I'll Be Arround (2:36)
 12. I'll Wind (3:02)
 13. Bewitched (3:16)
 14. Street Of Dreams (3:51)
 15. Cocktails For Two (3:01)
 16. Blue Star (3:11)
 17. Flamingo (2:51)
 18. You're Mine, You (5:08)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers