Jazz | FLAC | 2 CD | 561 Mb
CD 1
1. Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be) (3:17)
2. No More (2:48)
3. Don't Explain (3:24)
4. You Better Go Now (2:36)
5. What Is This Thing Called Love (3:06)
6. Baby, I Don't Cry Over You (3:11)
7. I'll Look Around (3:15)
8. You're My Thrill (3:24)
9. Crazy He Calls Me (3:05)
10. Please Tell Me Now (3:15)
11. Somebody's On My M ind (2:58)
12. East Of The Sun (2:56)
13. Blue Moon (3:30)
14. You Go To My Head (2:56)
15. You Turned The Tables On Me (3:28)
16. Easy To Love (3:01)
17. These Foolish Things (3:35)
18. Solitude (3:31)
19. My Man (2:39)
20. Stormy Weather (3:43)
21. Yesterdays (2:51)
22. He's Funny That Way (3:10)
CD 2
1. That Ole Devil Called Love (2:54)
2. Body And Soul (3:15)
3. Good Morning Heartache (3:08)
4. No Good Man (3:07)
5. Big Stuff (2:31)
6. The Man I Love (3:06)
7. There Is No Greter Love (2:58)
8. Easy Living (3:12)
9. I Loves You Porgy (2:57)
10. God Bless The Child (3:09)
11. Blue Turning Grey Over Me (2:01)
12. Detour Ahead (3:03)
13. Everything I Have Is Yours (3:45)
14. Love For Sale (2:58)
15. Moonglow (3:00)
16. Tenderly (3:25)
17. If The Moon Turns Green (2:46)
18. Autumn In New York (3:42)
19. Love Me Or Leave Me (2:35)
20. P.S. I Love You (3:37)
21. Softly (2:57)
22. I Thought About You (2:47)
23. Willow Weep For Me (3:05)

No comments :
Post a Comment