Wednesday, July 22, 2026

VA - Jazz Ballads ~ Errol Garner (2004)


 Jazz | FLAC | 2 CD | 598 Mb

CD 1
 1. Misty (2:51)
 2. Laura (2:46)
 3. Summertime (3:16)
 4. I Cover The Waterfront (3:40)
 5. Penthouse Serenade (2:57)
 6. Blue and Sentimental (3:00)
 7. Pavanne Mood (3:13)
 8. I'm In The Mood For Love (3:39)
 9. Reverie (2:59)
 10. How High The Moon (3:25)
 11. Turquoise (2:52)
 12. Flamingo (2:59)
 13. Long Ago And Far Away (2:38)
 14. Spring Is Here (2:26)
 15. The Way You Look Tonight (3:12)
 16. People Will Say We're In Love (3:52)
 17. More Than You Know (2:46)
 18. Red Sails In The Sunset (2:44)
 19. Over The Rainbow (3:03)
 20. Goodbye (2:55)

CD 2
 1. I've Got The World On A String (4:00)
 2. Stardust (2:45)
 3. Pastel (2:55)
 4. Don't Worry 'Bout Me (5:04)
 5. Confessin' (2:57)
 6. I Surrender Dear (3:03)
 7. I May Be Wrong (2:56)
 8. Body And Soul (3:00)
 9. I Can't Get Started (2:58)
 10. Impressions (3:14)
 11. It Could Happen To You (3:46)
 12. I Don't Know Why (3:28)
 13. Skylark (3:10)
 14. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (3:09)
 15. I Only Have Eyes For You (2:58)
 16. All The Things You Are (3:00)
 17. Ghost Of A Chance (2:40)
 18. Yesterdays (3:07)
 19. My Heart Stood Still (4:14)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers