Country | FLAC | 319 Mb
1. I Remember the Rodeo (2:37)
2. Dynamite Train (2:38)
3. On a Little Two Acre Farm (2:54)
4. Pete Knight, the King of the Cowboys (2:31)
5. There's a Tree on Every Road (2:04)
6. Strawberry Roan (2:59)
7. Shoo Shoo Shoo She la La (2:33)
8. When the Ice Worm Nests Again (2:27)
9. There's a Bluebird on Your Windowsill (2:10)
10. My Little Grey Haired Mother in the West (2:59)
11. My Little Lady (Hadie Brown) (2:21)
12. Sick, Sober & Sorry (2:16)
13. That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine (2:50)
14. Away out on the Mountain (2:41)
15. The Smoke Went up the Chimney Just the Same (2:34)
16. A Sinner's Prayer (2:16)
17. X's from Down in Texas (2:13)
18. Rescue from the Moose River Gold Mine (2:27)
19. Yodelling My Babies to Sleep (2:21)
20. Beautiful Girl of the Prairie (2:23)
21. My Prairie Rose (2:10)
22. The Capture of Albert Johnson (2:54)
23. One Golden Curl (2:58)
24. I Bought a Rock for a Rocky Mountain Gail (2:11)
25. I'm Ragged but I'm Right (2:16)
26. He Rode the Strawberry Roan (2:49)
27. I'm Gonna Tear Down the Mailbox (2:27)
28. The Calgary Roundup (2:42)
29. Maple Leaf Waltz (2:02)
30. Rattlin' Cannonball (2:13)
31. Singing in My Last Roundup (2:41)

No comments :
Post a Comment