Monday, September 21, 2026

Arthur Alexander - The Monument Years (2001)


 Rhythm & Blues, Soul | FLAC | 521 Mb

 1. (Baby) For You (2:45)
 2. The Other Woman (In My LIfe) (2:42)
 3. Stay By Me (2:35)
 4. Me And Mine (2:42)
 5. Show Me The Road (2:37)
 6. Turn Around (And Try Me) (2:35)
 7. Baby This, Baby That (2:50)
 8. Baby I Love You (2:19)
 9. In My Sorrow (2:33)
 10. I Want To Marry You (4:44)
 11. In My Baby's Eyes (2:26)
 12. Love's Where Life Begins (2:27)
 13. Miles & Miles From Nowhere (3:00)
 14. You Don't Love Me (You Don't Care) (2:25)
 15. I Need You Baby (2:41)
 16. We're Gonna Hate Ourselves (In The Morning) (2:24)
 17. Spanish Harlem (2:43)
 18. Concrete Jungle (2:25)
 19. Taking Care Of A Woman (2:36)
 20. Set Me Free (2:54)
 21. Bye Bye Love (2:52)
 22. Another Place, Another Time (2:36)
 23. Cry Like A Baby (2:21)
 24. Glory Road (3:00)
 25. Call Me Honey (2:16)
 26. The Migrant (3:51)
 27. Lover Please (2:39)
 28. In The Middle Of It All (3:23)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers