Thursday, September 10, 2026

Johnnie Ray - Street Of Memories ~ The Great Hit Sounds (2011)


 Pop, Vocal | FLAC | 2 CD | 676 Mb

CD 1
 1. Cry (3:05)
 2. Walking My Baby Back Home (2:19)
 3. I'll Never Be Free (3:03)
 4. Alexander's Ragtime Band (2:24)
 5. Who's Sorry Now (2:11)
 6. Street of Memories (2:21)
 7. No Wedding Today (2:23)
 8. Candy Lips (2:01)
 9. Let's Walk That a Way (2:34)
 10. Paths of Paradise (2:32)
 11. Hey, There (2:51)
 12. Hernando's Hideaway (2:22)
 13. I Miss You So (2:54)
 14. You Don't Owe Me a Thing (2:22)
 15. The Touch of God's Hand (2:40)
 16. I'm Gonna Walk and Talk with My Lord (2:15)
 17. Endlessly (2:18)
 18. Look Homeward Angel (2:45)
 19. Yes Tonight, Josephine (2:29)
 20. Tell Me (1:59)
 21. Don't Leave Me Now (3:00)
 22. Ain't Misbehavin' (2:34)
 23. Destiny (3:17)
 24. Up Until Now (2:38)
 25. No Regrets (2:44)
 26. In the Candlelight (2:50)
 27. Flip, Flop, and Fly (2:14)
 28. Thine Eyes Are as the Eyes of a Dove (2:37)
 29. Somebody Stole My Gal (2:20)
 30. Pretty-Eyed Baby (2:16)

CD 2
 1. Just Walking in the Rain (2:37)
 2. The Little White Cloud That Cried (2:14)
 3. I'll Never Fall in Love Again (2:40)
 4. Build Your Love (On a Strong Foundation) (2:21)
 5. The Only Girl I'll Ever Love (2:58)
 6. Such a Night (2:12)
 7. (Here Am I) Broken Hearted (2:47)
 8. So Long (2:42)
 9. Song of the Dreamer (2:23)
 10. Walk Along with Kings (2:11)
 11. Lonely for a Letter (2:08)
 12. Papa Loves Mambo (2:17)
 13. Faith Can Move Mountains (2:38)
 14. Parade of Broken Hearts (2:10)
 15. Good Evening, Friends (2:18)
 16. Up Above My Head (2:12)
 17. Tell the Lady I Said Goodbye (2:40)
 18. In the Heart of a Fool (2:48)
 19. Let's Forget It Now (2:33)
 20. Wagon Wheels (3:05)
 21. Empty Saddles (2:57)
 22. Tumbling Tumbleweeds (2:25)
 23. The Last Round Up (2:18)
 24. Home on the Range (2:47)
 25. Bury Me out on the Lone Prairie (2:29)
 26. Springtime in the Rockies (2:36)
 27. Ridin' Home (1:57)
 28. Twilight on the Trail (3:13)
 29. Red River Valley (2:25)
 30. I'm an Old Cowhand (1:46)
 31. Cool Water (2:33)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers