Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Lowell Fulson - The Complete Chess Masters (1997)


 Blues | FLAC | 2 CD | 518 Mb

CD 1
 1. Reconsider Baby (3:12)
 2. I Believe I'll Give It Up (3:03)
 3. Lonely Hours (2:51)
 4. Check Yourself (3:04)
 5. Loving You (3:02)
 6. Do Me Right (2:56)
 7. Lonely Hours (Alternate Take) (2:52)
 8. Check Yourself (Alternate Take) (3:08)
 9. Trouble, Trouble (2:55)
 10. I Still Love You Baby (2:35)
 11. It's a Long Time (2:48)
 12. Rollin' Blues (Instrumental) (2:51)
 13. It's All Your Fault Baby (It's Your Own Fault) (2:40)
 14. Tollin' Bells (3:09)
 15. Smokey Room (2:34)
 16. It Took a Long Time (2:38)
 17. Blues Rhumba (2:08)
 18. Be on Your Merry Way (2:38)
 19. Please Don't Go (2:38)
 20. Don't Drive Me Baby (2:42)
 21. You're Gonna Miss Me (3:07)
 22. Rock 'Em Dead (2:27)

CD 2
 1. I Want to Make Love to You (3:17)
 2. You Better Rock This Morning (1:49)
 3. That's All Right (2:40)
 4. Worry, Worry (3:09)
 5. Coming Home (2:25)
 6. Have You Changed Your Mind (3:08)
 7. K.C. Bound (2:20)
 8. I'm Glad You Reconsidered (2:50)
 9. Low Society (2:34)
 10. Blue Shadows (2:29)
 11. I Want to Know, Parts 1 & 2 (4:32)
 12. So Many Tears (2:29)
 13. Why Don't You Write Me (2:35)
 14. Hung Down Head (2:59)
 15. Pay Day Blues (2:56)
 16. Shed No Tears (2:15)
 17. Can She (Do It) (1:50)
 18. Trouble with the Blues (2:43)
 19. Love Grows Cold (2:03)
 20. Blue Soul (3:01)
 21. Love 'n' Things (2:13)
 22. Father Time (3:04)
 23. Swinging Party (2:48)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers