Jazz | FLAC | 216 Mb
1. Two Sleepy People (3:35)
2. Mine (3:16)
3. You're Slightly Less Than Wonderful (2:44)
4. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter (2:04)
5. Keepin' out of Mischief Now (2:14)
6. Umbrella Man (2:06)
7. You're Getting to Be a Habit with Me (2:30)
8. Have You Ever Been Lonely? (2:11)
9. Back Street (2:34)
10. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top (2:51)
11. Life Is so Peculiar (3:05)
12. I Like the Likes of You (2:56)
13. Your Feets' Too Big (3:11)
14. Jitterbug Waltz (2:22)
15. Ain't Misbehavin' (4:18)
16. It's a Sin to Tell a Lie (2:31)
17. The Spider and the Fly (2:25)
18. How Can You Face Me? (2:38)
19. Honeysuckle Rose (2:49)
20. Lulu's Back in Town (2:34)
21. Blue Turning Grey over You (2:39)
22. Hold Tight (Want Some Seafood Mama) (2:33)
23. Handful of Keys (2:36)
24. S'Posin' (3:14)
25. Goodbye, Honey, Goodbye (Live) (3:28)
26. Vip-I-Ty Vip-I-Ty Vop (Live) (3:14)
27. Martha's Boogie (Live) (2:57)
28. We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye (Live) (2:25)

No comments :
Post a Comment