Sunday, September 27, 2026

Eddy Arnold - Tears Broke Out On Me (2000)


 Country | Mp3 320 kbps | 214 Mb

 1. Tears Broke Out On Me (2:04)
 2. Before This Day Ends (2:45)
 3. A Little Heartache (2:06)
 4. Chip Of The Old Block (2:10)
 5. Just A Little Lovin` (2:37)
 6. The Wall Came Tumbling Down (1:52)
 7. Molly (2:55)
 8. Sittin`By Sittin`Bull (2:00)
 9. Wabash Canon Ball (2:28)
 10. Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (2:17)
 11. Little Sparrow (2:36)
 12. What`s The Good (2:15)
 13. I`ll Hold You In My Heart (2:24)
 14. I`ll Do As Much For You Someday (2:51)
 15. Yesterday Memories (2:46)
 16. Lonely Balladier (2:22)
 17. A Million Years Or So (2:33)
 18. After Loving You (2:09)
 19. She Called Me Baby (2:21)
 20. Tender Touch (1:57)
 21. I Met Her Today (2:44)
 22. Rhinestones (1:56)
 23. Sweet Adorable You (2:40)
 24. I Thank My Lucky Stars (2:26)
 25. You Were Mine For Awhile (2:43)
 26. Little Swallow (2:35)
 27. Real Love (2:18)
 28. My Woman (2:18)
 29. I Don`t Cry No More (1:57)
 30. Jealous Hearted Me (2:32)
 31. Did It Rain (2:15)
 32. The Dark At The Top Of The Stairs (2:30)
 33. The Worst Night Of My Life (2:12)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers