Friday, September 25, 2026

Lowell Fulson - Reconsider Baby ~ The Complete Checker Singles 1954-1962 (2015)


 Blues | FLAC | 309 Mb

 1. Reconsider Baby (3:14)
 2. I Believe I'll Give It Up (3:05)
 3. Check Yourself (3:06)
 4. Loving You (Is All I Crave) (3:04)
 5. Do Me Right (2:58)
 6. Lonely Hours (2:54)
 7. Trouble, Trouble (2:57)
 8. I Still Love You Baby (2:37)
 9. It's All Your Fault Baby (2:42)
 10. Tollin' Bells (3:11)
 11. Blues Rhumba (2:10)
 12. Please Don't Go (2:40)
 13. Don't Drive Me Baby (2:44)
 14. You're Gonna Miss Me (3:09)
 15. I Wanna Make Love To You (3:19)
 16. You Better Rock This Moring (1:51)
 17. It Took A Long Time (2:40)
 18. That's Alright (2:42)
 19. Coming Home (2:27)
 20. Have You Changed Your Mind? (3:10)
 21. I'm Glad You Reconsidered (2:52)
 22. Blue Shadows (2:31)
 23. I Want to Know (Parts 1 & 2) (4:34)
 24. So Many Tears (2:31)
 25. Hung Down Head (3:01)
 26. Shed No Tears (2:17)
 27. Can She (Do It) (1:52)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers