Friday, September 4, 2026

The Ames Brothers - They, They, They Are The Ones (2004)


 Pop, Vocal | FLAC | 2 CD | 574 Mb

CD 1
 1. A Tree in the Meadow (3:06)
 2. You, You, You Are the One (2:27)
 3. Cruising Down the River (2:37)
 4. Rag Mop (2:36)
 5. Sentimental Me (3:14)
 6. Music, Music, Music (2:34)
 7. Stars Are the Windows of Heaven (3:04)
 8. Can Anyone Explain? (No,No, No) (3:04)
 9. Thirsty for Your Kisses (2:54)
 10. Oh Babe (2:45)
 11. The Thing (2:35)
 12. The Wang Wang Blues (2:33)
 13. Hawaiian War Chant (2:28)
 14. Undecided (2:55)
 15. Sentimental Journey (3:17)
 16. I Wanna Love You (2:04)
 17. I'll Still Love You (2:57)
 18. Auf Wiederdeh'n Sweetheart (2:42)
 19. String Along (2:21)
 20. My Favorite Song (2:54)
 21. No Moon at All (2:36)
 22. Can't I? (2:41)
 23. You, You, You (2:52)
 24. My Love, My Life, My Happiness (2:23)
 25. I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me (3:08)

CD 2
 1. Tell Me a History (3:10)
 2. Sing Me a Song of the Islands (3:05)
 3. Shadrack (2:00)
 4. I Love You Much Too Much (3:10)
 5. Only, Only You (2:35)
 6. Music by the Angels (2:53)
 7. Lovely Lady Dressed in Blue (3:18)
 8. Who'll Take My Place When I'm Gone (2:43)
 9. The Last Round-Up (2:56)
 10. Blue Hawaii (3:00)
 11. My Little Grass Shack (2:38)
 12. Stardust (3:08)
 13. If You Had All the World and Its Gold (2:49)
 14. My Love Serenade (3:15)
 15. Hoop Dee Doo (3:03)
 16. Dormi, Dormi (2:47)
 17. Lorelei (2:22)
 18. To Think You've Chosen Me (3:16)
 19. You Are My Sunshine (2:10)
 20. Moon of Manakoora (3:08)
 21. Lazy River (2:57)
 22. I Don't Mind Being All Alone (2:53)
 23. Wagon Wheels (2:33)
 24. Candy Bar Boogie Eight Bites to the Bar (2:37)
 25. Lingering Down the Lane (2:23)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers