Rhythm & Blues | FLAC | 326 Mb
1. Can't Understand It (2:56)
2. This Is the Day (3:10)
3. Take Me Baby (2:47)
4. I Found out (What You Do When You Go 'Round There) (2:20)
5. Just Whisper (2:49)
6. I'm Not Like I Used to Be (2:18)
7. Give Me Some Consideration (3:00)
8. Let Me Love, Love You (2:28)
9. Stop Knockin' Rock 'n' Roll (2:33)
10. Between You and Me and the Gatepost (2:07)
11. Is It True (2:57)
12. I Can't Believe (2:23)
13. Bacon Fat (2:44)
14. Bad Boy (2:57)
15. I Wanna See My Lovin' Baby (2:24)
16. Everything's Cool (2:23)
17. The Man in the Phone Booth (Hello Baby) (2:39)
18. The Man in the Phone Booth (Hello Mama) (2:39)
19. Hocus Pocus Voo Doo (2:24)
20. Come by Here (2:16)
21. Stay with Me Baby (2:31)
22. Humdinger (2:12)
23. Two Old Sparrows (2:26)
24. Whoa Bessie (2:00)
25. At the House of Frankenstein (2:12)
26. The Fiesta Rock'n Roll (2:10)
27. Exposition Rock (2:27)
28. Hey Mary Lou (2:12)
29. What Am I (2:19)
30. Your Line Was Busy (1:55)

No comments :
Post a Comment