Friday, August 28, 2026

VA - A Way To Make A Living ~ The Dolly Parton Songbook (2023)


 Country | Mp3 320 kbps | 252 Mb

 1. Dolly Parton - 9 To 5 (2:47)
 2. Buck Owens - Nickels And Dimes (2:55)
 3. Percy Sledge - Here I Am (3:27)
 4. The Everly Brothers - In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad) (3:55)
 5. Zella Lehr - Two Doors Down (2:46)
 6. The Incredible String Band - My Blue Tears (2:02)
 7. Sally Timms & Jon Langford - Down From Dover (3:57)
 8. Margie Joseph - Touch Your Woman (3:13)
 9. Merle Haggard & The Strangers - Kentucky Gambler (2:42)
 10. Emmylou Harris - Coat Of Many Colors (3:44)
 11. Glen Campbell - Light Of A Clear Blue Mountain (3:02)
 12. Rhiannon Giddens - Don't Let It Trouble Your Mind (3:39)
 13. Chet Atkins featuring Dolly Parton - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind (2:42)
 14. Linda Ronstadt - I Will Always Love You (3:02)
 15. Porter Wagoner - I Lived So Fast And Hard (2:20)
 16. The White Stripes - Jolene (Live) (3:44)
 17. Maria Muldaur - My Tenessee Mountain Home (3:31)
 18. Bettye Lavette - Little Sparrow (4:42)
 19. Bill Phillips - Put It Off Until Tomorrow (2:35)
 20. Holly Dunn - Most Of All Why (3:07)
 21. Hank Williams Jr. - I'm In No Condition (2:36)
 22. Nana Mouskouri - Love Is Like A Butterfly (2:27)
 23. Rupaul featuring Michelle Visage - With Bells On (3:35)
 24. Tina Turner - There'll Always Be Music (4:19)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers