Thursday, August 27, 2026

Clifton Chenier - The Best ~ The King Of Zydeco & Louisiana Blues (2003)


 Louisiana Blues, Zydeco, Cajun | FLAC | 498 Mb

 1. Je Me Reveiller le Matin (I Woke up This Morning) (3:16)
 2. I'm Coming Home (To See My Mother) (3:19)
 3. Ay, Ai, Ai (2:27)
 4. Brown Skin Woman (Who Can Your Good Man Be) (3:44)
 5. Hot Rod (2:50)
 6. It's Hard (3:24)
 7. All Your Love (4:24)
 8. Party Down (At the Blue Angel Club) (4:51)
 9. Why Did You Go Last Night (3:19)
 10. Ma Mama Ma Dit (My Mama Told Me) (3:32)
 11. Zydeco Cha Cha (3:46)
 12. Bon Ton Roulet (3:10)
 13. Black Gal (2:40)
 14. Johnny Can't Dance (4:44)
 15. I'm on the Wonder (4:19)
 16. Zydeco Sont Pas Sale (Snap Beans Without Salt) (3:43)
 17. Ain't No Need of Crying (Every Day Is the Same/ Louisiana Blues) (4:13)
 18. Interview w/ Clifton Chenier: KPFA Berkeley, CA 1978 (15:25)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers