Monday, August 24, 2026

The Mello-Kings - Blue Eyed Doo Wop ~ Tonight, Tonight And All Their Best Recordings (2018)


 Doo Wop, Vocal | FLAC | 397 Mb

 1. Tonite, Tonite (2:29)
 2. Do Baby Do (2:20)
 3. Chapel on the Hill (2:49)
 4. Sassafras (2:20)
 5. Baby Tell Me (Why, Why, Why) (2:02)
 6. The Only Girl (I'll Ever Love) (2:48)
 7. Valerie (2:07)
 8. She's Real Cool (2:01)
 9. Chip Chip (2:03)
 10. Running to You (2:36)
 11. Our Love Is Beautiful (2:16)
 12. Dear Mr. Jock (2:39)
 13. Kid Stuff (2:19)
 14. I Promise (2:10)
 15. Penny (2:13)
 16. 'Till There Was None (2:17)
 17. Love at First Sight (2:11)
 18. But You Lied (1:38)
 19. Walk Softly (2:13)
 20. Once on a Windy Day (2:31)
 21. Starbright (2:06)
 22. I Played the Part of a Fool (2:14)
 23. Thrill Me (2:07)
 24. Workout (2:00)
 25. Chapel on the Hill (Alternate Take) (3:00)
 26. Chip Chip (Alternate Take) (1:40)
 27. Tonite, Tonite (Alternate Take) (2:28)
 28. Love at First Sight (Alternate Take) (2:14)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers