Thursday, August 27, 2026

VA - Ladies' Choice (1995)


 Pop, Soul | FLAC | 490 Mb

1. Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover (5:23)
2. Dob Russkin - The Fox (3:43)
3. Rebecca Pidgeon - The Raven (2:53)
4. Milla Jovovich - Gentleman Who Fell (4:37)
5. Tony Childs - Zimbabwe (6:15)
6. Linda Ronstadt - Heartbeats Accelerating (3:49)
7. Kristin Hersh - Your Ghost (3:17)
8. Michelle Shocked - Anchorage (3:23)
9. Robin Holcomb - When I Stop Crying (6:42)
10. Carmel - Java (4:50)
11. Des'Ree - You Gotta Be (4:06)
12. Patty Larkin - Who Holds Your Hand (3:07)
13. Jennifer Warnes - Way Down Deep (5:41)
14. Jane Siberry - Temple (4:48)
15. Julee Cruise - Falling (5:21)
16. Laurie Anderson - Strange Angels (3:53)
17. Sara K. - If I Could Sing Your Blues (3:47)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers