Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The Ink Spots - The Golden Age ~ The Best Of Everything (2002)


 Pop, Soul, Rhythm & Blues | FLAC | 4 CD | 528 Mb

CD 1
 1. Bless You (2:55)
 2. Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat (3:20)
 3. Christopher Columbus (3:10)
 4. My Greatest Mistake (3:20)
 5. I'm Beginning To See The Light (with Ella Fitzgerald) (2:45)
 6. Thoughtless (3:05)
 7. We Three (My Echo, My Shadow And Me) (3:22)
 8. Shout, Brother, Shout (3:09)
 9. Whispering Grass (Don't Tell The Trees) (2:45)
 10. Keep Cool, Fool (3:01)
 11. Swing High, Swing Low (2:40)
 12. The Best Things In Life Are Free (2:35)
 13. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire (3:06)
 14. I'd Climb The Highest Mountain (3:11)
 15. Don't Let Old Age Creep Upon You (2:40)
 16. Slap That Bass (2:26)
 17. Little Small Town Girl (with Ella Fitzgerald) (3:08)
 18. You're Breaking My Heart All Over Again (3:23)
 19. Please Take A Letter, Miss Brown (3:42)
 20. Who Wouldn't Love You? (2:15)
 21. Sincerely Yours (3:05)
 22. It's Funny To Everyone But Me (3:01)
 23. Keep Away From My Doorstep (2:54)
 24. A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening (3:17)
 25. Information Please (2:26)

CD 2
 1. I'll Never Smile Again Until I Smile At You (3:29)
 2. 'Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do (2:58)
 3. This Is Worth Fighting For (3:02)
 4. I'm Gonna Turn Off The Teardrops (2:34)
 5. I'm Making Believe (with Ella Fitzgerald) (3:12)
 6. What Can I Do? (2:57)
 7. It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (2:25)
 8. Street Of Dreams (3:00)
 9. Stompin' At The Savoy (2:56)
 10. To Remind Me Of You (3:15)
 11. I'll Make Up For Everything (3:21)
 12. Old Joe's Hittin' The Jug (3:16)
 13. Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall (with Ella Fitzgerald) (3:12)
 14. Puttin' And Takin' (2:53)
 15. Do I Worry? (2:42)
 16. Java Jive (3:04)
 17. Maybe (3:07)
 18. I'll Get By (2:52)
 19. Your Feet's Too Big (2:50)
 20. Ring, Telephone, Ring (3:10)
 21. Brown Gal (2:58)
 22. Let's Call The Whole Thing Off (2:35)
 23. That's When Your Heartaches Begin (3:22)
 24. When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano (2:58)
 25. Hey Doc! (2:23)

CD 3
 1. Always (2:53)
 2. Foo-Gee (3:19)
 3. What Good Would It Do? (2:51)
 4. With Plenty Of Money And You (2:55)
 5. I Still Feel The Same About You (with Ella Fitzgerald) (3:18)
 6. Until The Real Thing Comes Along (3:35)
 7. Don't Get Around Much Any More (3:06)
 8. Coquette (3:09)
 9. Whoa, Babe! (2:27)
 10. Oh! Red (3:13)
 11. The Sweetest Dream (2:44)
 12. The Gipsy (2:46)
 13. You're Breaking My Heart (3:23)
 14. You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling In Love) (2:53)
 15. Stop Pretending (2:24)
 16. Ev'ry Night About This Time (3:18)
 17. When The Sun Goes Down (3:21)
 18. Cow-Cow Boogie (with Ella Fitzgerald) (2:55)
 19. Address Unknown (2:58)
 20. If I Didn't Care (3:07)
 21. Alabama Barbecue (2:30)
 22. So Sorry (3:21)
 23. Prisoner Of Love (3:01)
 24. I Cover The Waterfront (2:56)
 25. I Get The Blues When It Rains (2:42)

CD 4
 1. Give Her My Love (2:50)
 2. I Wish You The Best Of Everything (3:14)
 3. Mine, All Mine, My, My (2:27)
 4. That's The Way It Is (with Ella Fitzgerald) (3:16)
 5. Nothin' (2:24)
 6. Knock-Kneed Sal (On The Mourner's Bench) (3:05)
 7. My Prayer (3:15)
 8. Memories Of You (3:02)
 9. Driftwood (3:08)
 10. To Each His Own (3:11)
 11. That Cat Is High (2:56)
 12. Don't Ever Break A Promise (3:18)
 13. Yes, Suh! (2:24)
 14. Can You Look Me In The Eyes? (3:07)
 15. Home Is Where The Heart Is (3:09)
 16. No Orchids For My Lady (3:10)
 17. Pork Chops And Gravy (2:53)
 18. You Bring Me Down (3:14)
 19. Bewildered (2:52)
 20. I'm Still Without A Sweetheart ('Cause I'm Still In Love With You) (3:01)
 21. I'm Through (3:08)
 22. It's All Over But The Crying (2:49)
 23. As You Desire Me (3:09)
 24. Just For Me (3:15)
 25. That's Where I Came In (2:49)
 26. I've Got A Bone To Pick With You (2:20)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers