Rhythm & Blues | FLAC | 271 Mb
1. Earley Dawn Boogie (2:17)
2. Boogie Woogie Mama (2:41)
3. Lavinia (2:45)
4. Looped (2:23)
5. Monkey Man (2:17)
6. Nobody Cares (2:17)
7. Good Times (2:22)
8. Ooh Lawdy My Baby (2:50)
9. I'm Gonna Cross That River (3:00)
10. Wish I Had Never (2:52)
11. Jam Up (2:47)
12. When I Meet My Girl (2:09)
13. What'Cha Gonna' Do (2:08)
14. Come Back Baby (2:05)
15. I'll Be True (2:04)
16. The Girl Across the Street (2:21)
17. Tina (1:54)
18. How I Feel (2:06)
19. Is It True (2:17)
20. Let's Try and Talk It Over (2:41)
21. Please Hurry Home (2:33)
22. Do You Remember (2:18)
23. Should I Ever Love Again (2:17)
24. Double Eye Whammy (2:28)
25. Three Times (2:24)
26. The Only Girl for Me (2:27)
27. In the Same Old Way (2:57)
28. The Girl from Kooka Monga (2:58)
29. She's Got What It Takes (2:42)
30. My Ordinary Girl (2:50)

No comments :
Post a Comment