Wednesday, August 12, 2026

The Jordanaires - Workin' On A Building ~ Two Great Gospel Albums & Bonus Tracks (2018)


 Gospel | FLAC | 373 Mb

 1. Every Time I Feel the Spirit (2:18)
 2. When We All Get Together (1:58)
 3. You Better Run (2:19)
 4. Dig a Little Deeper (1:44)
 5. Search Me Lord (2:14)
 6. Workin' on a Building (1:56)
 7. When I Move (2:05)
 8. Joshua Fit de Battle of Jericho (1:59)
 9. The Bible Tells Me So (2:14)
 10. I'm so Glad He Lifted Me (1:52)
 11. Shine on Me (2:28)
 12. I Telephoned Upstairs (2:04)
 13. How Great Thou Art (3:16)
 14. I'd Rather Have Jesus (3:00)
 15. To God Be the Glory (2:32)
 16. Nearer, My God, to Thee (2:13)
 17. Rock of Ages (2:29)
 18. Blessed Assurance (2:34)
 19. Will the Circle Be Unbroken (2:31)
 20. Amazing Grace (2:44)
 21. Night, with Ebon Pinion (3:10)
 22. Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone (1:58)
 23. Jesus Saviour Pilot Me (2:43)
 24. Onward Christian Soldiers (3:04)
 25. No Tears in Heaven (2:12)
 26. Precious Memories (2:48)
 27. An Empty Mansion (2:37)
 28. Where Could I Go (2:48)
 29. O Come Angel Band (2:02)
 30. Hold to God's Unchanging Hand (2:25)
 31. Wondrous Love (3:22)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers