Soul, Rhythm & Blues | Mp3 320 kbps | 177 Mb
1. That's What Makes My Baby Fat (2:46)
2. I'm Going to Leave You (3:10)
3. Shake a Hand (2:55)
4. I've Gotta Leave You (2:32)
5. Sweet Talk (2:35)
6. I'll Be True (2:52)
7. Happiness to My Soul (2:39)
8. Say a Prayer (2:13)
9. Every Day (2:50)
10. Somebody Somewhere (2:31)
11. Crazy Mixed Up World (2:35)
12. Hurts Me to My Heart (3:01)
13. Ain't Gonna Tell (2:28)
14. I Owe My Heart to You (2:49)
15. Love Ain't Nothin' to Play With (2:29)
16. Anything for a Friend (2:58)
17. Your Love (Has My Heart Burnin') (2:35)
18. You Ain't Been True (2:01)
19. My Greatest Desire (2:25)
20. Angels Tell Me (2:21)
21. Tag Along (2:53)
22. Same Old Me (2:59)
23. No Way Out (2:46)
24. Teen-Age Heart (2:41)
25. Witness to the Crime (2:11)
26. Takin' You Back (2:22)
27. Anytime Anyplace Anywhere (2:39)
28. The Hammer (Keeps a Knockin') (2:17)

No comments :
Post a Comment