Sunday, August 2, 2026

VA - Jazz Ballads ~ Charlie Parker (2004)


 Jazz | FLAC | 2 CD | 486 Mb

CD 1
 1. Summertime (2:47)
 2. I Didn't Know What Time It Was (3:13)
 3. All The Things You Are (2:46)
 4. These Foolish Things (3:22)
 5. Laura (2:58)
 6. East Of The Sun (3:39)
 7. Embraceable You (3:48)
 8. I Can't Get Started (3:08)
 9. Just Friends (3:31)
 10. If I Should Lose You (2:47)
 11. My Funny Valentine (6:34)
 12. Don't Blame Me (2:48)
 13. Easy To Love (3:30)
 14. I'm In The Mood For Love (3:34)
 15. How Deep Is The Ocean (3:24)
 16. Stella By Starlight (2:57)
 17. Star Eyes (3:28)
 18. My Melancholy Baby (3:24)
 19. Bird Of Paradise (6:08)

CD 2
 1. April In Paris (3:07)
 2. Everything Happens To Me (3:16)
 3. Bird Of Paradise (3:12)
 4. Don't Blame Me (2:21)
 5. Loverman (3:22)
 6. Dancing In The Dark (3:11)
 7. Out Of Nowhere (3:07)
 8. Ballade (2:56)
 9. My Old Flame (3:15)
 10. I'll Walk Alone (4:54)
 11. Almost Like Being In Love (2:35)
 12. Embraceable You (10:33)
 13. Autumn In New York (3:30)
 14. These Foolish Things (3:51)
 15. Out Of Nowhere (4:04)
 16. I'm In The Mood For Love (2:52)
 17. I'll Remember April (3:01)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers