Friday, August 7, 2026

VA - Rock-A-Ballads ~ Flipside Dreams And Loving Schemes Volume 2 (2026)


Rockabilly, Rock'n'Roll | Mp3 320 kbps | 184 Mb

1. Sonny James - Young Love (2:31)
 2. Kimball Coburn - Teenage Love (2:29)
 3. The Leonard Bros. - Do Da Da Do (2:18)
 4. Charlie Feathers - When You Decide (2:24)
 5. Jerry Lee Lewis - I'll Make It All Up To You (3:05)
 6. Jerry Reed - Oh! Lonely Heart (2:13)
 7. The Phantom - Whisper Your Love (2:35)
 8. Jody Reynolds - Fire Of Love (1:59)
 9. Jerry Raines - Tell Me (2:39)
 10. Niki Sullivan - Waitin' (2:27)
 11. Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps - I Sure Miss You (2:40)
 12. Johnny Garner - Little Starry Eyes (2:08)
 13. Roy Orbison - A True Love Goodbye (2:19)
 14. Geo. Lester - Cold Dark Night (2:00)
 15. Leon McAuliffe - What's The Use (1:57)
 16. Darryl Vincent - Because I Love You (2:42)
 17. Brock Williams - Touch Of Perfection (2:28)
 18. The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream (2:19)
 19. Mack Allen Smith - Young Dreams (2:29)
 20. Joe South - It's Only You (2:27)
 21. The Neutrons - Sorrow At Sunset (3:01)
 22. Allen Page - I Wish You Were Wishing (2:01)
 23. Carl Perkins - Forever Yours (2:37)
 24. Ritchie Valens - Donna (2:22)
 25. Warren Smith - Goodbye Mr. Love (2:40)
 26. Cecil Campbell - Fog Rising On The Mountain (2:51)
 27. Dennis Roberts - Blue Carnation (2:32)
 28. Myron Lee & The Caddies - Rona Baby (2:42)
 29. Frank Evans & His Top Notchers - I'd Like To Start Again (2:11)
 30. Mel Robbins - To Know You (2:02)
 31. Rod Bernard - This Should Go On Forever (2:42)

pass: polarbear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Followers